Saturday, March 24, 2012

Back fat and water baby

He was a gray, rainy days here of about 73 straight steam ships last spring, everyone was a little cranky. It is like living inside Tupperware. I was fixing to 55 in this organization, which remain are hunting retirement was like deer wounded. My period still get there in the middle of the large size of chicken together with Le skin and fat. When the dog park that I think I will take people by me when they smile, like "Oh Geez, life of going down the toilet."
So stupidly I decided to try to talk my hubby and my existential is a kind of foolish decision after 73 days of shagal becomes rain. The vehicle is always a good place to mention that it is as if we have them as hostages. I did with my sons, teach them to drive. "You need the licensed driver, his son. Your butt is mine ". As they stop signs, and through them you can have the "sex talk" encourage them always wear a helmet! "soldier", such as. They were hostile and, like any guy, but the car, so I decided my crankiness broach with Bob when we were pulling out of the car park in the city.
"I really feel into something blue," I said quietly, "you know, just like myself."
"They should not allow this veers out of the car," he said.
Mother of God, what was I thinking?
I told the story later that day on the Alliance, is on the couch eating chocolate avocado mousse au chocolat with my homies from the company.
"Phyllis dumb ass," said Martha, "have you used the phrase ' blow job ' in this sentence. As in "I'm depressed, want a blow?" he would have heard of, trust me. "
"Hell," Betsy, "chirped" Oh yes it will be like, depressed? This will cause you to feel better. "
Dang, is like men are going to school and learn all at the same naklad at night. When walking through the villages of Nepal men is out of their huts, while the women laughing smoking slaved in the fields and carried huge loads of things around. So, my informal research anthropologist showing male and legal blindness is a phenomenon.
What to do about fat, blue back, the male brain of Bob, my uterus is working endlessly? I don't drink, but probably should. I stopped in my mid-enough that I'm glad he thought dance drunk-cheap to boot-up on a table, gladly will jump to shake get money at a moment's notice. Some abandoned, like keeping your shirt in public, but there are days I miss some of the fun is only to be an idiot.
When I was young and married her husband # 1 was the very Club of Lion-you know, the audience is doing good things, old wears a funny hat. Well, when I was 23, he should be "Lion Tamer" when their dinners, drinking heavily, or suicide was the only way out. We even continued the merry Lion Poconos one weekend and want to of course old people not skiing or anything so I uploaded. That night, we sat on the ball of the Lion by back some terrible singer came on stage and then everyone started talking.
"Oh, come on guys!" she chirped, "just give me a chance!"
This was where I was very drunk and noisy with the righteousness of the SOT idiot I stood up, slammed on the table and hands really loud,
"F *** you! We don't have to listen to s ***! "
In slow motion, 400 Lions turned and looked at me and Aryeh Tamers. I could hear a pin drop in this living room. The boat, but held my land. Drooled a bit, probably. We asked to leave that night, but then I was invited a lot of parties.
On the way home from baby shower I decided to drown my sorrows bookshop. A small blue book grabbed me, titled "ways on f: very completely wrong answers are best. "I opened it, and soon was snorting at vaaintlktoaliot. The following is an example of biology questions of school children:
"What is a fibula?" a lie.
"What is the highest frequency noise that you can register the voice?" Mariah Carey.
You can get the idea. I laughed till it hurt people look at me, probably with the rope again; I'm sure my old fat was jiggling, but was better in all that I picked up my beer bong or 20s. You can buy the book, went home, and the Sun and out. Me and helicopter went into, all the children in the neighborhood in a teeming streets go biking, skateboards, kick soccer balls. My neighbor, holding her year-old hand waved me baby.
"Hey, you start in the garden!" I said.
"Yes," replied, "lettuce as yours for the picking."
And this is how it goes, guys. The agony, ecstasy of being human beans. Like Roseanne Roseannadana used to say: "if it's not one thing, this is another." Tupperware, facing left, her chocolate mousse; Chicken skin, children on bicycles. My neighbor offers me even still grown lettuce, you start again.
Phyllis Coletta is a lawyer "restore", former high school teacher, an EMT, cowgirl, writer and spiritual seeker over the age of 6 (maybe before, who knows). Now, the vision of life is simply to provide encouragement to those training of the spiritual path. Free of charge. There is no agenda. Read more or contact her via her musings http://www.phylliscoletta.blogspot.com/. Happy trails.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment