Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Concerned Member of the health

My mother said something in our family. She told me she is so worried about a good friend, who she had seen recently.
"It scares me; He just doesn't do very well at all. "(I wanted to say "Duh, ya think?" but it was not appropriate here off my mother like that.)
When we decide that we have no responsibility for how we treat our bodies? He is like, "Hello, I am abusing myself, I don't have any responsibility for this abuse and I better feel better soon." because it's a pain to deal with we keep expecting our body simply take the abuse, to keep functioning, properly. We take care of our more cars and telephones. It's not really worthy!
Let's just pack up pounds, eat whatever we please.
Everything "sounds good" snacking all day, drinking tons of diet pop.
Oh, I looked like making sure that I take time to work and go. I hear things like, "you go a little overboard with, you, and if really fit into my life practice.
Seriously, you don't understand that if the time to take care of your body, will not work if long cannot take care of you?
The reason our mood, so we feel that we do something ever so keep it is a miracle? We think only seconds or minutes. World of texting and food.
MOM's boyfriend no wonder "frightened it." He was 200 pounds overweight. He couldn't sit down, his back hurt a lot. He was forced to stand or lie. He sleeps on a Chair, with the C-Pap mask in order to keep him breathing at night. It changed its procedure, no, no?
Finally now we eat ourselves into the idea of death? Or to eat something at all, and smoke and drink ourselves to death? Do we really think high blood pressure medicine, diabetes is the norm? At the age of 30?
You are a milestone in your life. Fifty may be the start of a new life for you. I know you are ready to make changes. I know that you are stronger than you think you are.
Fifty is a great age to start taking care of you and your body. Control, at a time when you feel you are completely out of control, due to menopause. Forward buck the system, you will love yourself for doing it.
Protect Campbell Corby
Co-author of menopause master plan
Http://www.menopausemasterplan.com/

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment